Current Job opening: Marketing Coordinator: Responsible for the overall marketing strategy of the company. Will run the day-to-day management of projects and ensure that they are completed successfully. The marketing coordinator manages digital and traditional outlets including but not limited to social media campaigns, content calendars, maintain the company’s content, and overall brand presence. They also will measure the effectiveness of various marketing campaigns. Duties include assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy; ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation; prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success; provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends; further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics; strategize, implement, and oversee processes for increased productivity and growth; design daily operational programs that produce organizational objectives. Must have a master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
Statement of Values
Dear Applicant: Welcome to Julie’s Park Café & Motel. Prior to completing the application for employment, please understand that we are serious about creating a productive working environment for our staff and maintaining the highest levels of quality, service and attention for our guests. We want you to understand that we also believe in living our values, some of which are: Have passion for quality service
- Obsess about the whole customer experience
- Exceed their expectations
Work with integrity
- Build trust among staff, with customers and vendors
- Be honest – this is how you act when no one is watching
- Smile, laugh
- Have personality, its ok to be a little weird – we all are
- To customers, staff, management, venders, the community
- It takes many pieces to have a successful restaurant and motel. We need to show appreciation to all our customer, vendors and fellow employees. They are why we are here striving for perfection.
Continually improve and develop
- Strive for perfection – Good isn’t good enough and good enough is less than we want
- Use both positive and negative criticism and feedback to improve
If this feels like an environment for you, please complete the application below or download our printable application. [vfb id=’2′]